Company Name: Total Exploration & Production Nigeria
Job Title: PETROLEUM ARCHITECT
Business: Exploration & Production
Branch: Nigeria – Nigeria
DIMENSIONS OF THE JOB
Egina is a deep offshore development located in block OML130 in Nigeria operated by TOTAL Upstream Nigeria Limited. The development is located 150 km from the coast in 1550 m water depth and includes a spread moored FPSO of 240 POB, associated offloading calm buoy, 2 productions loops connecting six subsea manifold with 21 production wells and 3 injection lines connecting 23 water injection wells. A 20km gas export line ties in to the Akpo export pipeline to Amenam.
The job holder will need to:
- Provide the management of the Project with key technical decision-making points, in compliance with the standards of the Group in terms of design, safety and environment.
- Carry out technical and economical evaluations.
- Optimize development schemes by taking into account the resources, the contribution of new technologies and the economic viability of the Project.
- Establish the specifications for the studies (study content, deliverables, planning and budget).
- Collect, analyse and consolidate data for the studies, review them during the study if necessary.
- Drive and coordinate the various engineering disciplines during the study using the development study management methodology, and ensure that deadlines and budgets are met and that the quality assurance process set up by Exploration & Production is maintained.
- Guarantee that the development schemes comply with the standards of the Group in terms of design, health, safety and environment.
- Ensure that technological innovations are adopted as required, and that standardized concepts are applied wherever possible.
- Prepare the final report, as well as the Statement of Requirements (for pre-projects) and make it approved by the various parties.
- Organize and lead Development studies Quality Reviews.
- Participate, as necessary, in technical exchanges with partners and Authorities.
- Contribute to knowledge transfer and feedback.
- May be asked to represent Company in technical committees, conferences, seminars..
As part of his assignment, the job holder will need to:
- Demonstrate his personal commitment to the Group’s HSE policy.
- Update his HSE knowledge and training and ensure that they comply with EP regulations.
- Play an active role in HSE awareness activities set up by the company.
Degree in a relevant Petroleum Engineering discipline and Management/Economics;
- 15 years experience of Oil & Gas multi-discipline technical background and experience in Planning and Economics studies.
- Strong knowledge in Exploration & Production IOC/NOC codes & standards.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment and used to communication with international technical staff and experts
- Language: Fluent English.
- Computer literate, especially in process simulation.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
How to apply:
Go here to apply.